Heavy rains, harsh winds, and constant exposure to the elements can weaken your roof and hinder its ability to protect your home. While normal wear and tear are to be expected with roofs, sooner or later, they will need repair. Cornerstone Roofing and Restoration is committed to delivering high-quality roof repair services and providing peace of mind to our customers when roof issues arise.
If you suspect a problem with your roof or have discovered a leak, call us right away to address the issue before it grows into a bigger and more costly problem. Our team of roofing specialists will inspect your roof, carefully assess the damage, and discuss cost-effective repair solutions. Whether your roof has holes, cracked shingles, missing tiles, or leaky spots, there is no job too big or too small for us to handle. When you call us, you can take comfort in knowing that we have the skills and experience to get the job done right the first time.
Contact us online or call (770) 767-0408 to receive a free estimate and consultation on roofing repairs.
Would you prefer to pay more or less for roof repairs? If you side with the latter, don’t make the mistake of ignoring noticeable damage on your roof. Even minor damage can worsen to the point where what could have been a quick fix is now an expensive repair. While you may be tempted to save money by hiring a general repairman or trying to do it yourself, it’d be best to contact a specialist to evaluate the damage and fix it in a way that won’t give you future problems. The experienced professionals at Cornerstone Roofing and Restoration can confidently take care of all your roof repair needs quickly and effectively without ever sacrificing quality.
We can repair roofs that have the following issues:
- Missing or damaged shingles or tiles
- Improperly installed or damaged flashing
- Roof leaks
- Mold and mildew growth
- Moisture damage
- Gutter damage
- Animal damage
- Weather damage
Should I Repair or Replace My Roof?
If you’ve lived in your home for a while and noticed a leak or missing shingles, you may be wondering if it’s time for a new roof. Not everyone has the budget for a roof replacement so it may make more money sense to repair the issue instead.
Whether it’s better to replace or repair your roof depends on:
- Your roof’s age: Most roofs have a lifespan of 15 to 25 years before a replacement is needed. If your roof is newer, repairs would be the better option.
- Your roof’s problems: One or two missing shingles or leaks isolated to a portion of your roof can easily be alleviated with a quick repair. You should only consider a replacement if you are noticing widespread issues.
- Your roof’s condition: Your roof doesn’t necessarily have to be old to be in poor shape. Storms, snow, and wind damage can beat down on your roof and cause enough damage to where it’s structural integrity is compromised. By having an experienced professional inspect your roof, you can get a better idea of its condition and make an informed decision.
Quality Roof Repairs for Customers in McDonough, Covington, & Surrounding Areas
At Cornerstone Roofing and Restoration, we place great emphasis on providing a remarkable customer service experience. We maintain a high standard when tackling a project and will go the extra mile to exceed our client’s expectations. Most of the work that comes our way is from our satisfied customers spreading the word about us! Since starting our business, the demand for our roof repair services in Stockbridge has grown to where we now cover a wide service area. Experience the difference by giving us a call!
Call (770) 767-0408 or fill out our online contact form to request a free estimate for repair services. We provide low-interest financing options for accepted applicants.