When your roof begins to leak, don’t panic! The experts at Cornerstone Roofing and Restoration can find and repair leaks quickly so you can worry about more important things. Whether the leaking started after a severe storm or sprung up out of nowhere, the faster it is addressed, the better off you will be. Calling us to fix your roof leak may extend the life of your roof and prevent you from needing to schedule a costly replacement.
As a trusted roof leak repair company that has serviced many different homes and businesses across McDonough, Covington, and surrounding communities, we can confidently say that we have the skills and equipment to address leaks and other roof issues quickly and for a reasonable price. Make the right choice and reach out to us and you can rest assured that we will get the job done right the first time.
Knowing that your roof is leaking is usually obvious when you see a water spot or hole on your ceiling. Some other indicators of a roof leak are more subtle.
Call us for leak repair if you notice:
- The buildup of mold, fungi, or algae on your exterior walls: This is usually a sign of a leaking roof allowing water to come in contact with your walls.
- Damaged or missing shingles: A broken or lost shingle can stick out like a sore thumb and is a clear sign of a leak. It’s even worse if you see shingles buckling as it means that the leak problem has gone unaddressed for a while. It would be wise to repair missing shingles quickly before the next time there is heavy rain.
- Stains around a bathroom fan: Your bath fan is supposed to be clean and clear. If you notice that it is stained, a leak from your roof’s vent cap may be allowing moist air into your home through the fan’s ducts.
- Noticeable dripping: If you see or hear dripping in your attic or somewhere else in your home and it’s not from the plumbing, a roof leak may be the culprit. Chances are the leak may even be from an ice dam, which forms when ice and snow freeze and begin to thaw.
- Water puddles: Leaks can pool up and form puddles on your roof which can only get worse over time. Having an expert address the problem quickly is imperative.
Many of these leaks start out small and are often ignored but doing so can turn a minor problem into a major problem, which means more expensive repairs. Don’t hesitate to call us the moment you suspect a leak so we can tackle the problem early.
Offering Hassle-Free Roof Leak Repair in Covington, McDonough, & Beyond
Our reputable roofers service a wide area and have experience fixing many different types of roofs. We can perform a detailed inspection of your roof to pinpoint exactly where the leak is. We will assess the extent of the leak damage and honestly let you know your options. Whether a simple shingle replacement or patching, re-roofing, or worst-case scenario, a new roof installation, we can help. Whatever the case may be, you can be sure that we approach all estimates and evaluations with integrity. If you don’t truly need the repair, we won’t mention it.