Roofs are beaten down by the elements and seasonal changes, which can add up over the years and hinder its performance. To ensure your roof’s longevity, having a maintenance professional inspect and address any issues is a smart decision.
Cornerstone Roofing and Restoration provides customized roof maintenance programs fine-tuned specifically for your roof. We take into account your roof’s age, condition, material, and previous repair history to ensure we provide the best preventative maintenance to minimize future problems.
Call us at (770) 767-0408 or fill out our online form to request a free estimate for roof maintenance services. We proudly serve Stockbridge, McDonough, Covington, Peachtree City, Rex, Social Circle, and surrounding areas.
Just like our cars need routine maintenance to stay in good condition, residential and commercial roofs need that same type of care. If you are not someone that would like to pay for major repairs or a roof replacement, having a Stockbridge roof maintenance professional regularly visit to maintain your roof can save you money and headaches in the future.
Some of the benefits of regular roof maintenance include:
- Maximizing your roof lifespan: Roofs are supposed to last for 25 to 50 years, but that’s only if it’s well maintained. If they aren’t, the life expectancy can be much shorter. Having a professional maintenance inspection at least twice a year can ensure your roof doesn’t wear down quickly.
- Controlling damage early: Chances are, you don’t get on your roof yourself and closely inspect for damage. If you did, you may still not be able to detect tiny cracks and leaks. These minor issues can grow into major problems without intervention. When you schedule a regular maintenance service, these issues can be caught and resolved early, saving you from costly repairs down the road.
- Increasing curb appeal: A roof in bad shape can be easily noticed. If you wish to sell your home in the future, keeping your roof maintained can boost its value.
- Increasing energy efficiency: A roof that has no openings means that conditioned air stays indoors and helps your HVAC systems work better to keep you comfortable. The steady temperatures can lead to lower energy bills.
- Delivering peace of mind: Having a professional routinely maintain your roof means it will always be in good condition. Having one less thing to worry about can give you comfort.
A Closer Look at Our Roof Maintenance Services
At Cornerstone Roofing and Restoration, we make sure we are thorough and meticulous in all the work that we do, and that includes preventative maintenance tasks. When your roof doesn’t have any major issues, we want to make sure that it stays in good shape.
Here’s a look at some of our roof maintenance tasks:
- Inspecting your entire roof
- Cleaning and removing debris
- Hammering down exposed nails.
- Repairing or replacing damaged, curling, or missing shingles
- Removing fungi, algae, or mold
- Replacing broken flashing
- Treating rusted areas
- Repairing holes, dents, or cracks
- Cleaning gutters and downspouts
- Removing and replacing outdated attic insulation
Trust Cornerstone for Roof Maintenance Done Right
When you have a qualified professional team monitoring your roof, you never have to worry about it again! We pride ourselves on providing top-notch service with professionalism and fostering friendly relationships with our customers. We communicate clearly and will inform you honestly about the condition of your roof and if there are any vulnerable areas that need to be addressed.